Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Too Much To Do...

In high school, I was only involved in 2 clubs and didn't play any sports. I horseback rode throughout the year, but that was only 2 days a week as opposed to the 6 or 7 days a week that I know high school sports teams practice. I also tutored 2 days a week, but that was right after school and was only until 4:30. Coming to college, I knew that I wanted to get involved in some organizations and be on the equestrian team, but I never realized how much I would end up doing. I am now not only on the equestrian team but also involved in the equestrian club. In addition, I also joined the Pre-Vet club and the gymnastics club (which is purely for fun...I really like it!). All of these clubs have meetings, there are days that I can volunteer with the Pre-Vet club, and there are horse shows to go to for the team. On top of all of this I have my school work and various assignments for my Scholars program. Last night I realized that I have something going on every weekend from now until Thanksgiving. All of the things are fun, but I never thought I would be this busy! I enjoy having things to do, especially things that I love, but I definitely have to keep myself organized if I am going to keep up with my work and not feel like I'm going crazy. This week has been especially hectic because I had two exams already and have a chem midterm on Friday which I have to study for tomorrow. But I guess this is why college is so different from high school - you are starting to be involved in things that you really care about. Regardless, I have been having a great time here and only hope that it will continue to be that way.

No comments: