Thursday, October 9, 2008

Family Weekend...and Diner Food

I am so excited to see my parents this weekend! I'm sad that my sister won't be able to come down, but she's really busy so I understand. One of the best parts of this whole weekend is the fact that I won't have to eat diner food! Thanks goodness...my parents are taking my roomate and I out for seafood on Friday night and I am way more excited that I should be, but oh well. The diner food was okay in the beggining but I have been increasingly getting tired of it. Once in a while there is something good, but the thing that always annoys me is the fact that none of the food is ever hot. I think that the food would taste a whole lot better if things weren't always room temperature. Not to mention the fact that everything is super expensive. I have been eating healthy but doing that costs so much more - we are supposed to be down to 750 this week and I am already down to 610! And lately I have been using terps bucks to get breakfast, so I am only eating 2 meals a day from the dining halls. I guess I'll just have to use this weekend as an opportunity to eat some good food!

No comments: