Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Fun Weekend...

After a crazy week it was nice to hang out with my friends this weekend and just have fun. Although on Friday afternoon I had to go down to the barn and clean for the Equestrian Club, I had fun Friday night when we all went to go get our Halloween costumes at the PG Plaza. Me and my 4 friends decided to be the Spice Girls, so we went to Ross's and Marshall's and got crazy dresses. Then we went to Target and got some cookie dough, which we ate when we got back to our dorm and were watching Center Stage :). I wasn't able to go to the football game on Saturday, but I did something even better. I got to go on a trail ride with the Equestrian Team at a barn called Waredaca. They have a ton of property and we got to ride through the woods and the cross country fields that they have there. The weather was gorgeous and it was so peaceful. Then my friend Rebecca and I went to gymnastics, and when we got back a bunch of us crashed in my room and watched She's The Man - I forgot how much I loved that movie! This morning I got to ride Demo down at the campus barn, who is so cute and so much fun to ride. Now I'm just trying to get all of my homework done so I can relax tonight!

No comments: